Let us decode the phrase Grand Master.
- Grand = 7+18+1+14+4 = 44
- Master = 13+1+19+20+5+18 = 76
- Grand Master = 44+76 = 120
- Grand = 7+9+1+5+4 = 26
- Master = 4+1+1+2+5+9 = 22/31
- Grand Master = 48/57
Could the G stand for 'Grand'? Let us also look at the numeric significance of G.
- G is the 7th Letter
- G = 7 in Pythagorean Gematria, Simple English Gematria and Jewish Gematria
- G = 42 (7x6 in English Gematria)
- G = 7 and 42
In Francis Bacon's form of Gematria, lowercase a-z are worth 1-26, and uppercase A-Z are worth 27-52. In this method, G is worth 33, the highest desire of Scottish Rite Freemasonry.