The city just north of Seattle is Everett, Washington. It is a historic and "military friendly town". In that city is a recently built high school, which was granted in 1996, notice the '96, and opened in 1999, notice the '99. Walk in the front doors of Henry M. Jackson High School in Everett/Mill Creek Washington and you see a large portrait of Henry M. Jackson, the founder of the Everett Masonic Lodge.
- Henry M Jackson
- Henry = 8+5+5+9+7 = 34
- M = 4
- Jackson = 1+1+3+11+1+6+5 = 26
- Henry M. Jackson = 34+4+26+ 66
- Timberwolves = 2+9+4+2+5+9+5+6+3+4+5+1 = 55
|Wolf Pack = 5|
Just past the front entrance, there is the "Wolf Pack Wall of Fame".
- Wolf Pack = 5+6+3+6+7+1+3+2 = 33
- What's more 33 than a wolf pack?
- Checkmate = 3+8+5+3+2+4+1+2+5 = 33
On the shelves of the school are pictures with Freemasonry symbolism.
What it makes me think, is that if public high schools are coded with Freemasonry, in suburban neighborhoods, what other buildings and things are? That is what this blog is about, and this, in my opinion, is an excellent example of how prevalent it is.
While some say Freemasonry is a good thing, and an honest club, I don't know if the same is true when it comes to the elites who practice such things, or similar things of the same vein.
Let us close by looking at some pictures from around the high school that are quite revealing. There is a Freemason Rotary International Sponsor for the Golf Team. There is a portrait of Henry M. Jackson, dedicated from the Masonic Lodge of Everett, Washington. There is also a promotion for an upcoming school event, with a Roulette Wheel, the wheel that adds up to 666. It also has a "33" in the exact top middle of the poster. Is this really all a coincidence?
This post is dedicated to the doubters.
What I wonder is how many kids walking the hallways of this school know what they're school is really all about; same for the teachers there.
|See the Freemason Symbol in top right?|
|Notice the "Masonic Lodge"|
|Look at what number is dead center on this poster. Is it not 33? This is the school's promotion poster.|
- Everett = 5+4+5+9+5+2+2 = 32
- "America" = 1+4+5+9+9+3+1 = 32
- Mill = 4+9+3+3 = 19
- Creek = 3+9+5+5+11 = 33
- Mill Creek is bordered by Bothell and the Sammamish River.
- Bothell = 2+15+20+8+5+12+12 = 74
- Bothell = 2+6+2+8+5+3+3 = 29
- Both 74 and 29 reduce to 11, "master number 11"
- Sammamish = 1+1+4+4+1+4+9+1+8 = 33
- Indian = 9+5+4+9+1+5 = 33