|Simpson = 1+9+4+7+1+6+5 = 33 and Venture = 4+5+5+2+3+9+5 = 33|
- Venture = 4+5+5+2+3+9+5 = 33
- Capital = 3+1+7+9+2+1+3 = 26
- VC = 223
Next, let's examine the definition of "venture".
ven·tureˈvenCHər/nounnoun: venture; plural noun: ventures
- 1.a risky or daring journey or undertaking."pioneering ventures into little-known waters"
- a business enterprise involving considerable risk.
verbverb: venture; 3rd person present: ventures; past tense: ventured; past participle: ventured; gerund or present participle: venturing
- 1.dare to do something or go somewhere that may be dangerous or unpleasant."she ventured out into the blizzard
Venture Capital is what has allowed companies such as Google, Facebook and many other tech companies to become the giants that they are. It is a way of making it possible for "wild ideas" to suddenly be financed to the tune of tens of millions of dollars as giant technology companies routinely do. Venture Capital is something that is also seeping into all aspects of society, including education. Some say that major universities are becoming institutions dictated by Venture Capital, such as Stanford.
The job of the venture capitalist is simple. It is to invest in the company/product/idea that will generate the largest return. In other words, it is all about money. Ask yourself, when something becomes "all about money", is it ever good? In that regard, you see why venture capital is dangerous, and why the "33" name and "322" acronym is very much just.