Stan Lee was not born Stan Lee. He was born Stanley Martin Lieber, a jew. He was born December 28, 1922; emphasis on the master year of '22'. He is the man behind Marvel Comics.
- Stan Lee = 1+2+1+5+3+5+5 = 22
- Stan Lee = 19+20+1+14+12+5+5 = 76
- Stanley = 1+2+1+5+3+5+7 = 24
- Martin = 4+1+9+2+9+5 = 30
- Lieber = 3+9+5+2+5+9 = 33
- 12/28/1922 = 1+2+2+8+1+9+2+2 = 27
What do you know, another "33" name in an elite place. Doesn't it grow old? Stan Lee is credited with beings an American comic book writer, editor, publisher, media producer, television host, actor, voice actor and former president and chairman of Marvel Comics. As we all know, Marvel comics are extremely influential on youth as well as the adults they grow into.