On Stephen A. Smith's program Quite Frankly, he debates with Skip Bayless about who was the better player at the age of 33-years old, Michael Jordan or Kobe Bryant. To most unknowing eyes, this might seem like a harmless topic, but truthfully, it is about something much deeper and darker. Let us decode the names Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant.
- Michael = 4+9+3+8+1+5+3 = 33
- Kobe = 11+15+2+5 = 33
- Michael Jordan = 13+9+3+8+1+5+12+10+15+18+4+1+14 = 113
- Kobe Bryant = 11+15+2+5+2+18+25+1+14+20 = 113
Even Stephen A. Smith and his program name tie into this. His show is titled Quite Frankly.
- Stephen = 1+2+5+7+8+5+5 = 33
- Frankly = 6+9+1+5+2+3+7 = 33
Please also read about Michael Jordan's $33-million contract being up for auction and how that ties in with with LeBron James's two year, $42-million deal.