Sunday, December 25, 2016

33 42 58 156 223 | From my 33rd birthday to the December 24, 2016, Christmas Eve "Car Crash"


This is the kind of knowledge we're missing truthseeker.  Thank you to irish-spirited-gal for the update!


This incident came 156-days from my 33rd birthday, July 21, 2016.


I just exposed the number '156' in a big way the other day.





It was also a span of 157-days.



Also...

Does that say 22-weeks and 3-days?

Does that say 42.x% of the year?

And 226,xxx minutes...  Two Hundred Twenty-Six = 93 (Saturn) (Saturnalia...)

I have a lot more to say, I am 100% convinced the police are part of this again.  I was told last night, while I was in Portland, by the police at the scene of my house, that I should drive home and secure my premises.  I asked them if they could have an extra patrol for the night so I could come home in the morning, and they said they likely would not be able to do that because of the Christmas Eve workload.

I have a lot more to say...