Notice the two officer names mentioned, and notice that they both work for the LAPD. The officer names are Lillian Carranza and Megan Aguilar, both women.
- Lillian = 3+9+3+3+9+1+5 = 33
- Carranza = 3+1+9+9+1+5+8+1 = 37
- Lillian Carranza 70
- Megan = 4+5+7+1+5 = 22
- Aguilar = 1+7+3+9+3+1+9 = 33
- Megan Aguilar = 55
Again, these officers work for the LAPD.
- LAPD = 12+1+16+4 = 33
- Police = 7+6+3+9+3+5 = 33
- Detective = 4+5+2+5+3+2+9+4+5 = 39
- Officer = 6+6+6+9+3+5+9 = 44
With regards to the 'Florida Police' shooting, we're not even given the names of any officers, but we are told Crime Stoppers is offering a reward. Recall that Florida had a recent reported police shooting the day after the NYPD officers were supposedly shot.
- California = 3+1+12+9+6+15+18+14+9+1 = 88
- Florida = 6+12+15+18+9+4+1 = 65