The word college and the word career have equal numerology. Many people would say that the reason they're going to college, is for a career. Let us examine the numerology of both words.
- College = 3+6+3+3+5+7+5 = 32
- Career = 3+1+9+5+5+9 = 32
- Varsity = 4+1+9+1+9+2+7 = 33
- Rhodes = 9+8+6+4+5+1 = 33
- Oxford = 6+6+6+6+9+4 = 37
- Cambridge = 3+1+4+2+9+9+4+7+5 = 44
Of course there is always the exceptional teacher, who does leave us with something lasting. Cheers to them.
- Teacher = 2+5+1+3+8+5+9 = 33