Today's headline reads 'Where is the proof?' Let us decode, to see if anything meaningful stands out.
- Where = 23+8+5+18+5 = 59, reduces to 14, reduces to 5
- Is = 9+19 = 28, reduces to 9
- The = 20+8+5 = 33
- Proof = 16+18+15+15+6 = 70, reduces to 7
- Where is the proof = 59+28+33+70 = 190, reduces to 10, reduces to 1
- Where = 5+8+5+9+5 = 32
- Is = 9+1 = 10
- The = 2+8+5 = 15
- Proof = 7+9+6+6+6 34
- Where is the proof = 91, reduces to 10, reduces to 1
Just below the main headline are these curious sub-headlines.
What's up with that? It almost seems like they're messing with me with the 'number crunchers' remark. If you can't see them in the picture, they read;
- Families march to embassy
- How number crunchers figured it out
- How experts charted deadly path
- How recovery works
- What wreckage could reveal
The new hyphenated phrase is 'massive logistical exercise. Just before the phrase, the word official is used. Thinking of 'exercise', reminds me of Sandy Hook and Operation Urban Shield at the Boston Marathon Bombing. It even reminds me of the chemical fertilizer plant explosion. Very quickly, let us decode 'massive logistical exercise'.
- massive = 13+1+19+19+9+22+5 = 88
- logistical = 12+15+7+9+19+20+9+3+1+12 = 107
- exercise = 5+24+5+18+3+9+19+5 = 88
- massive = 4+1+1+1+9+4+5 = 25, reduces to 7
- logistical = 3+6+7+9+1+2+9+3+1+3 = 44
- exercise = 5+6+5+9+3+9+1+5 = 43, reduces to 7
- massive logistical exercise = 25+44+43 = 112
- massive logistical exercise = 7 44 7
- George = 7+5+6+9+7+5 = 39
- Washington = 5+1+1+8+9+5+7+2+6+5 = 49
- George Washington = 88
We also have a 44, placed between two nicely sliced 7s, and a sum of 112, which reminds of the room the majority of 33-victims were killed in during the Virginia Tech massacre of 2007. Keep your eyes pealed, this story is going somewhere; just hopefully not to an EMP blast above our heads.