On September 11, 2001 Flight AA: 77 hit the 77-foot tall Pentagon, the five-sided war department, located directly on the 77th Meridian West, also known as the American Meridian. The Pentagon construction had begun sixty years to the day of the attack, on September 11, 1941; the same date FDR ordered the U.S. Navy to attack axis ships in ocean waters. Think of the coincidences, of both Flight 77 attacking the 77-foot tall building on the 77th Meridian, and the building being attacked on the 60 year anniversary of the construction of the building.
That isn't where the coincidences end however. Before we get into the deeper coincidences of 9/11, lets make sure a little history 100% related to September 11 is understood. 33 years before September 11, 2001, all of the following happened in 1968:
- 9-1-1 was made national emergency dialing code
- WTC Construction began
- George W. Bush graduated from Yale and Skull and Bones
- Bonesmen = 2+6+5+5+1+4+5+5 = 33
- Hani = 8+1+5+9 = 23
- Hanjour = 8+1+5+1+6+3+9 = 33
- Scottsdale, Arizona is on the 33rd Parallel North
On the tragic date of September 11, 2001, there was the mysterious flight of United 93 that crashed in Shanksville, Pennsylvania in close proximity to Indian Lake. Let us begin by taking a look at the stats of who was flying on flight United 93 that day.
- There were 7 crew
- There were 4 terrorists
- Do you appreciate the duality of 7 and 4 in the context of U.S. history?
- 4th of July?
- There were 33 passengers
- In total there were 44 fatalities
- The number of assassination
- Kill = 11+9+12+12 = 44
- Cleveland = 3+3+5+4+5+3+1+5+4 = 33
- Indian = 9+5+4+9+1+5 = 33
- Creek = 3+9+5+5+11 = 33
- Indian + Creek = 33+33 = 66
On March 11, 2002, the Tribute to Light would begin, and would be shown into the night sky for exactly 33 nights, ending on April 14, the night of the Titanic sinking and Lincoln being shot in Ford's Theatre. To this day, no one has clarified why the tribute lasted "33 nights". Further, each of the two "tribute lamps" were made up of 44-lanterns a piece. Please notice the "44 fatalities" from flight United 93 above as well as the 33 passengers; these numbers are not a coincidence; they're part of a larger hoax.