|NEW = 555 = 15 CLUES = 33351 = 15, NEW CLUES = 30, 3|
After Najib spoke with reporters, a source close to the investigation told CNN that Malaysian police had searched the home of pilot Zaharie Ahmad Shah, 53. Shah lives in a gated community in Shah Alam, outside Kuala Lumpur.
Let us examine the numerology of the pilot names.Police made no comment about their activities at the home of co-pilot, Fariq Ab Hamid, 27. Two vans exited the home carrying small bags, similar to shopping bags, but it was unclear whether the bags were taken from the home.
- Zaharie = 8+1+8+1+9+9+5 = 41
- Ahmad = 1+8+4+1+4 = 18, reduces to 9
- Shah 1+8+1+8 = 18, reduces to 9
- Zaharie Ahmad Shah = 41+18+18 = 77
- Fariq = 6+1+9+9+8 = 33
- Ab = 1+2 = 3
- Hamid = 8+1+4+9+4 = 26, reduces to 8
- Police = 7+6+3+9+3+5 = 33
Kazakhstan to Indian OceanAs the focus of the investigation shifted, so, too, has the focus of the search.Information from international and Malaysian officials indicate that the jet may have flown for more than seven hours after the last contact with the pilots.
Flight 370 took off from Kuala Lumpur at 12:41 a.m. The last satellite communication from the plane occurred at 8:11 a.m., Najib said, well past the scheduled arrival time in Beijing.
The time of 8:11 is curious, as well as the words 'Kazakhstan to Indian Ocean' for a caption.That last communication, Najib said, was in one of two possible traffic corridors shown on a map released to the press. A northern arc stretches from the border of Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan to northern Thailand, and a southern arc spans from Indonesia to the southern Indian Ocean.
- Kazakhstan = 2+1+8+1+2+8+1+2+1+5 = 31
- Indian = 9+5+4+9+1+5 = 33
The other countries mentioned in that blurb are Thailand and Turkmenistan.
- Thailand = 2+8+1+9+3+1+5+4 = 33
- Turkmenistan = 2+3+9+2+4+5+5+9+1+2+1+5 = 48, reduces to 12, reduces to 3
- New = 5+5+5 = 15
- Clues = 3+3+3+5+1 = 15
- New Clues = 15+15 = 30, reduces to 3