Whether you've seen the cartoon South Park or not, you've probably heard the phrase, "Oh my god, they killed Kenny, you bastards!" It is in reference to the character Kenny McCormick, who routinely dies on the show, since it first aired on August 13, 1997. Prior to that, Kenny McCormick was seen in the cartoons Jesus vs Frosty and Jesus vs Santa, which debuted in 1992 and 1995 respectively. These cartoon shorts were also invented by South Park writer Trey Parker. As for the name Kenny, it has '33 numerology'.
- Kenny = 11+5+5+5+7 = 33
- Kennedy = 2+5+5+5+5+4+7 = 33
- Shakur = 1+8+1+11+3+9 = 33
- Simpson = 1+9+4+7+1+6+5 = 33
- Think about O.J. Simpson... not a cartoon, but might as well have been
The cartoon South Park has name numerology that relates it to the Declaration of Independence as well as the United Nations. It also ties in with Paganism, Wicca and Freedom. Let us examine.
South Park and these other words and events in numerology terms.
- South = 1+6+3+2+8 = 20
- Park = 7+1+9+2 = 19
- South Park = 20+19 = 39
- Declaration of Independence had 39 signers
- United Nations in NYC has 39-floors
- Freedom =6+9+5+5+4+6+4 = 39
- Pagan = 16+1+7+1+14 = 39
- Wicca = 23+9+3+3+1 = 39
- Trey = 2+9+5+7 = 23
- Parker = 7+1+9+2+5+9 = 33