The first time I received an autograph from a professional, athlete, it was from Jerome Kersey.
- Jerome = 1+5+9+6+4+5 = 30
- Kersey = 2+5+9+1+5+7 = 29/38/47
- Jerome Kersey = 59/68/77
- The Blazers won the NBA Championship in '76-'77
- They defeated the Seventy-Sixers (In the '76-'77 season)
- (You can't make this shit up)
It could have been Terry Porter, but he chose to forego seven year old me with the hat and pen and basketball cards. I still remember Jerome Kersey's face as he signed my card and hat; he was smiling, seeming to be a gentle, genuine and friendly giant. It makes me sad to think he is dead, and that he won a championship with the Spurs. Something about that win might be connected to why he is dead now.
There is much '21' focus, and the Spurs are a '21' teams.
- U = 21
- Spurs = 1+7+3+9+1 = 21
- Duncan = 4+3+5+3+1+5 = 21
- Duncan wears #21
Jerome Kersey died at age 52, and wore the number 25 for his basketball career. The number 52 was the number of the Super Bowl, which has a memorable 'roar'.
- Roar = 18+15+1+18 = 52
- The Lion for the performance was made in Oregon...
Kersey retired 14-years ago.
- Dead = 4+5+1+4 = 14
- End = 5+5+4 = 14
His teammate Kevin Duckworth died curiously at the age of 44-years, seven years ago. If the Portland Trailblazers make the NBA Finals this year, remember these deaths.
- 6/26/1962 = 6+2+6+1+9+6+2 = 32 (5)
- 6/26/62 = 6+26+62 = 94 (4)
- 26 = God
- 62 = Mason
- Some places the date is written 26/6/62
He died February 18, 2015, the 49th day of the year.
- 2/18/15 = 2+18+15 = 35
- 2/18/2015 = 2+1+8+2+0+1+5 = 19
- 49th day...