Thursday, December 31, 2015

88 | I'm pretty sure Eric Dubay is a fraud

When I listen to the voice of Eric Dubay, it sounds hollow, a man without any emotion or passion.  There is also something interesting about his name in gematria, which could be a coincidence... or not.

Eric = 5+18+9+3 = 35
Dubay = 4+21+2+1+25 = 53
Eric Dubay = 88

Poison = 16+15+9+19+15+14 = 88
Program = 16+18+15+7+18+1+13 = 88

To see the poisoning and programming, look at the legions of sheeple who went full board for the flat earth theory in very mad ways since this past summer.  There are several people who used to help me in this research who now mock me because I refuse to state that the earth is flat...

What's funny is how none of these people can explain the sunrise or sunset on the flat earth.  The sunrise and sunset is essentially definitive proof that the earth is not flat.

The one thing I do like about the flat earth theory though, that I must state, is that it shows people are questioning.  Questioning is great, arriving at false conclusions is not.