Sunday, January 31, 2016

Polarization Nation makes new video saying I stole his content... then exposes himself as a lunatic...


Polarization Nation made a video overnight saying I am stealing his content and plagiarizing his work.  The comment above is what I left at this video with these false accusations he has made.  Look at his response...  how can he accuse me of anything if he has never seen my my work?  Not only is the guy a lying sociopath, he is also nonsensical.  And of course, YouTube will now no longer let me comment at all...

The shills among us...

And meanwhile, bots keep linking his video and saying I copied it.  I also have three new people posting all over my videos, from #1 to the present, that I am copying Polarization Nation... it has to be a team of people (or bots), it cannot be just one.