|Do you believe in coincidences?|
Without 33, you couldn't even stand up straight. Seriously. It is how many vertebrae you have in your back. 33 is also one of the Illuminati's favorite numbers. Think about this. In 1968, MLK and RFK were assassinated. In that same year, 9-1-1 was made the national emergency dialing code. Also in that year, construction on the WTC buildings began. 33 years later, the events of 9/11/01 happened. That is to say, 33 years after the creation of 9-1-1 and the WTC buildings, they became joined as one in infamy. This isn't a lone "33 event". Look at the 33rd President, Harry Truman, who dropped the atomic bomb for the first time on the 33rd parallel, instituted the CIA, and made the Air Force its own branch of the military. He replaced FDR, who passed away on April 12th, 1945, in Warm Springs, Georgia, located on the 33rd parallel. JFK who, was assassinated in Dallas, TX, was killed a half a degree off of the third parallel, as was his brother, who was shot and killed in Los Angeles, CA. Earlier this year, Michael Hastings, world-famous journalist, age 33, died when his car exploded in Los Angeles, the same city RFK was assassinated in. This year, 2013, is also the 33rd year since the planting of the Georgia Guidestones. Please see more about the Georgia Guidestones here. Last but not least, almost every nation we are at war with, is located on the 33rd parallel- mind blowing!
Without further ado, here are some very interesting facts about the number 33, that shed light on why this number has become so sacred. Also, notice its relevance in mathematics to pyramids. And when you think pyramids, never forget about that very strange one located on your currency. Credit to Wikipedia.com
- 33 is the largest positive integer that cannot be expressed as a sum of different triangular numbers. It is also the smallest odd repdigit that is not a prime number.
- 33 is the eighth distinct semiprime comprising the prime factors (3 • 11). Its aliquot sum is 15; itself a discrete semiprime (3 • 5) in the following Aliquot sequence 33,15,9,4,3,1,0. (Note 33 is the 8th composite number to descend into the prime number 3, the others outside of this sequence being 30,26,16,12) Since 33 is a semiprime with both its prime factors being Gaussian primes, 33 is a Blum integer.
- The sum of the first four positive factorials is 33. Adding up the sums of divisors of 1 through 6 yields 33. 33 is the smallest integer such that it and the next two integers all have the same number of divisors.
- It is also the first member of the first cluster of three semiprimes (33,34,35); the next such cluster is 85,86,87.
- Since the greatest prime factor of 332 + 1 = 1090 is 109, which is obviously more than 33 twice, 33 is a Størmer number.
- The atomic number of arsenic
- A normal human spine has 33 vertebrae when the bones that form the coccyx are counted individually
- 33 is, according to the Newton scale, the temperature at which water boils.
- The divine name Elohim appears 33 times in the story of creation in the opening chapters of Genesis. 
- Lag Ba'omer is a minor Jewish holiday which falls on the 33rd day of the Omer
- Jesus's age when he was crucified in 33 A.D., according to many Christian traditions, though not verified historically.
- According to Al-Ghazali the dwellers of Heaven will exist eternally in a state of being age 33.
- Jesus performed 33 recorded miracles
- Islamic prayer beads are generally arranged in sets of 33, corresponding to the widespread use of this number in dhikr rituals. Such beads may number thirty-three in total or three distinct sets of thirty-three for a total of ninety-nine, corresponding to the names of God.
- 33 is not only a numerical representation of “the Star of David,” but also the numerical equivalent of AMEN: 1+13+5+14=33.
- Pope John Paul I, the 33-day pope. One of the shortest reigns in papal history, and it resulted in the most recent 3-pope year.
- the highest degree in the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry.
- A religious image of the Virgin Mary from the 18th century is known in Uruguay as "Virgen de los Treinta y Tres" (Virgin of the Thirty-Three); it was consecrated by Pope John Paul II in his visit to Uruguay in 1988.
- In reference to gramophone records, 33 refers to a type of record by its revolution speed of 33⅓ revolutions per minute. 33s are also known as long playing records, or LPs. See: 78 and 45
- A significant number in modern numerology, one of the master numbers along with 11 and 22
- A song by The Smashing Pumpkins on their album, Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness. Also a song by Coheed and Cambria on their album, The Second Stage Turbine Blade (the songs are not related)
- The title of the first episode of the 2004 Battlestar Galactica television series in which the Cylons came every 33 minutes
- The jersey number of Tom Cruise's character in the 1983 film All The Right Moves
- The 33 Strategies of War is a book by Robert Greene
- In French, Italian, Romanian, Spanish and Portuguese, the word a patient is usually asked to say when a doctor is listening to his or her lungs with a stethoscope (Trente-Trois, Trentatrè, Treizeci şi trei, Treinta y Tres and Trinta e Três)
- +33 is the code for international direct-dial phone calls to France
- The number printed on all Rolling Rock beer labels
- '33' is a Vietnamese beer that American soldiers became familiar with during the war.
- '33' (three-three) is a Nigerian produced brand of beer.
- Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer used to be advertised as "Blended 33 to 1".
- The namesake of the private club, Club 33, located in Disneyland's New Orleans Square.
- The number of workers trapped, and also the number of survivors of the 2010 Copiapó mining accident.
- One of the symbols of Ku Klux Klan. (K is the 11th letter of the alphabet, 3 times 11 is 33, KKK)
- The 33 Orientales were a group of Uruguay's national Independence Heroes that liberate the country in 1825 from the Brazilian Empire, the name is due for the leaders all 33 Degree Masons (The Thirty-Three Orientals), one of Uruguay's national states and its capital city is named " Treinta y Tres" after them.
- 2008 is the first time in 33 years that the United States has sent a satellite to explore and orbit Mercury (January 15, 2008)
- Progressive Metal band Meshuggah released their album "Catch 33" in the year 2005.
- In 2008, musician Teddy Geiger gives clues to fans about his new single, "march" which dropped March 3, or "33". In late May he announced 33 brand new songs that his fans could choose from to create their own album, called TG33.
- The number 33 was discovered to lead to the essential meaning of life (the Bible) in Dan Brown's 2009 novel "The Lost Symbol".
- This is also the alleged age that Alexander the Great (Alexander of Macedonia) died at, the age of 33