Michael Dell is the founder and CEO of Dell Computers and who has as unbelievable of a life story as he does name numerology. For example, Michael Dell passed the high school equivalency exam at the age of eight, on the path to launching one of the world's most successful computer companies out of his own garage. Today Dell is ranked third in PC sales, and first in monitor sales; astonishing figures for two of the biggest markets in the world today behind oil and banking. Dell Computers was established February 1, 1984 and today it employs 103,300 people. Let us look at the launch date of Dell Computers more carefully.
- February 1 = 2/1 = 2+1 = 3
- 1984 = 1+9+8+4 = 22
- Thus 322 can be extracted from the numerology of the date
- 322 = Yale Skull and Bones
- Bonesmen = 2+6+5+5+1+4+5+5 = 33
- Michael = 4+9+3+8+1+5+3 = 33
- Dell = 4+5+12+12 = 33 (Standard Method)
- Michael Dell = 33 33
- Saul = 1133 (Do you see a 33? 11? 311?)
Michael Dell has received one honorary degree from the University of Limerick.
- Limerick = 3+9+4+5+9+9+3+2 = 44