Tampere, Finland is the most populous inland city of any of the Nordic countries. It is a city that was established in 1779, and became a banking and industrial capital of the region. Today, it is debated where the name Tampere came from, as it does not have clear roots. With what I have learned about the original 13 colonies, which were being established at this same point in history, I have an idea where the name Tampere, Finland came from.
- Tampere = 2+1+4+7+5+9+5 = 33
- Finland = 6+9+5+3+1+5+4 = 33
- Delaware = 4+5+3+1+5+1+9+5 = 33
- 12/7/1787 = 1+2+7+1+7+8+7 = 33
- Korpi = 2+6+9+7+9 = 33
- Kiira = 2+9+9+9+1 = 30 = 3
- Kiira Korpi = 333