master numbers". They are the numbers 11, 22 and 33. They are considered the most sacred numbers in numerology for mathematical reasons you can learn about by investigating this blog. Each of the respective numbers; 11, 22 and 33, has a respective name.
- 11 is the master number
- If you sum every number 1 through 11, you get the output of 66
- If you sum 6+6, you get the number 12; the number that follows 11
- Further, 66 is also an extremely important number in numerology
- 22 is the master builder number
- In numerology, 22 sums to 4 because 2+2 = 4
- In numerology, 4 represents foundation
- Think of "foundation" in light of "master builder"
- 33 is the master teacher number
- The number thirty-three is relevant in every religion of the world
- Master = 4+1+1+2+5+9 = 22
- Teacher = 2+5+1+3+8+5+9 = 33
While the word build and builder does not equal twenty-two, several words that provide foundation do. For example, let us examine the word "anvil"; an instrumental piece of equipment in building. Not only does this word have a numerology of 22, it also has a middle letter 'v', that is the twenty-second letter of the alphabet.
- Anvil = 1+5+4+9+3 = 22
- Thomas = 2+8+6+4+1+1 = 22
- Jefferson = 1+5+6+6+5+9+1+6+5 = 44
- Class = 33111
- School = 138663
- College = 3633575