Andrew Jackson was the seventh President, and first to be attacked while in office. On May 6, 1833, he was laying a cornerstone at the grave of Mary Ball Washington, the mother of the first President, George Washington, in tribute to her name. Her grave is located in Alexandria, Virginia, where President Andrew Jackson would be attacked. Let us quickly examine the numerology of Alexandria.
- Alexandria = 1+3+5+6+1+5+4+9+9+1 = 44
- Please keep in mind, 44 seems to be associated with assassination
- Robert = 9+6+2+5+9+2 = 33
- Randolph = 9+1+5+4+6+3+7+8 = 43
- Notice Randolph is one short of 44, and his assassination attempt failed
- Also notice, 43 could mean three fours, such as 444
- Richard = 9+9+3+8+1+9+4 = 43
- Like Randolph, the name Richard is one short of 43
- He too came up short in an assassination of the President
- Lawrence = 3+1+5+9+5+5+3+5 = 36
- Could 36 represent three sixes, or 666?
Andrew Jackson, prior to becoming the President of the United States, also survived a near death experience from dueling that involved the number 44. On May 30, 1806, Andrew Jackson and Charles Dickinson engaged in a duel in the town of Adairsville, Kentucky; just on the border of their home state Tennessee, where dueling was outlawed. It is said that Dickinson got his shot off first, hitting Jackson in the chest. Jackson however, did not die and staid his ground. Per the rules of the duel, Jackson was allowed to take aim and shoot before Dickinson could shoot again. Jackson took his time, and shot Dickinson square in the chest, killing him with the bullet. The bullet left in Jackson's chest, was so close to his heart that it could not be removed with surgery, thus he kept it in his body for the remainder of his life. Very quickly, let us examine the numerology of Dickinson.
- Dickinson = 4+9+3+2+9+5+1+6+5 = 44
- Kill = 11+9+12+12 = 44