You've likely heard the phrase 'Miranda Rights' before. They're rights for the person in police custody; where they must, prior to interrogation, be clearly informed they have the right to remain silent and that anything the person says will be used against that person in court; the person must be clearly informed that he/she has the right to consult with an attorney and to have that attorney present during questioning, and that, if he/she is indigent, an attorney will be provided at no cost to represent him/her.
The concept of "Miranda rights" was enshrined in U.S. law following the 1966 Miranda vs Arizona Supreme Court decision, which found that the Fifth and Sixth Amendment rights of Ernesto Arturo Miranda had been violated during his arrest and trial for armed robbery, kidnapping, and rape of a mentally handicapped young woman. (Miranda was subsequently retried and convicted.)
- Ernesto = 5+9+5+5+1+2+6 = 33
- Arturo = 30
- Miranda = 4+9+9+1+5+4+1 = 33
- Ernesto Arturo Miranda = 33+30+33 = 96
- Scottish Rite Freemasonry; 31-33
- 31+32+33 = 96
- Also, please notice this case happened in '66
- Further, the Miranda story takes place in Phoenix, AZ, located on the 33rd Parallel North
- Berghuis = 2+5+9+7+8+3+9+1 = 44
- Thompkins = 2+8+6+4+7+2+9+5+1 = 44
Interestingly enough, in Bangladesh, the equivalent of the Miranda Rights, is known as Article 33 of the Constitution of Bangladesh. Courtesy of Wikipedia, Article 33 of the Constitution of Bangladesh compels arresting authorities to inform the accused of the accusations brought against him before he is detained, and that the detained must be presented to the nearest court within 24 hours. Exceptions to this rule include preventive detention and the arrest of an enemy alien. Right to counsel is an inalienable right, but the arresting officer need not explicitly state it to the detained.
It is important to keep in mind that Miranda Rights are for incidents involving the Police, another word that is a coded 33.
- Police = 7+6+3+9+3+5 = 33
There is also a connection between the state of Arizona, and the birth of Ernesto Miranda, quite likely, a fictional character.
- Arizona = 1+9+9+8+6+5+1 = 39
- Ernesto Miranda was born 3/9/1941; notice the 3/9, or 39
- 3+9+1+9+4+1 = 27 (The life number of many Rockstars who died at age "27")
- Rockstar = 9+6+3+2+1+2+1+9 = 33
- Code Name = 3+6+4+5+5+1+4+5 = 33
- Ernesto Miranda died on 1/31/1976; notice the 131 and year '76
- 1+3+1+1+9+7+6 = 28 (28-years is a full "solar-cycle")
The date of the arrest has the "God Gematria" of "26", and the date of the Supreme Court decision has the "America/UK" Gematria of "32", which also matches the date of the signing of the Declaration of Independence.
- Arrest: March 13, 1963 (3+1+3+1+9+6+3 = 26)
- SC Decision: June 13, 1966 (6+1+3+1+9+6+6 = 32)
- 7/4/1776 (7+4+1+7+7+6 = 32); UK = 32; America = 32
The case was argued from February 28, 1966 to March 1, 1966. (...The day after 2/27?)
- 2/28/1966 = 2+2+8+1+9+6+6 = 34 (The ninth fibonacci number)
- 3/1/1966 = 3+1+1+9+6+6 = 26 (The God Number, like the date of the arrest)