When you think of college football, you think of Ohio State naturally. When you think of manchurian athletes, you should think of "33", the number of significance in a name. In decoding words into numbers, there are two methods; they are as follows.
- Name = 14+1+13+5 = 33
- Code Name = 3+6+4+5+5+1+4+5 = 33
With the code name method, we sum double digit letters such as 'O' before adding, where O = 15 = 1+5 = 6, so you add +6. In this way, 'code name' sums to 33... N = 14 = 1+4 = 5... and so on. Practice with 'm'; the rest of the letters are single digit and remain the same in both methods.
- Braxton = 2+9+1+6+2+6+5 = 31
- Miller = 4+9+3+3+5+9 = 33
- The ranging degrees of Scottish Rite Freemasonry are 31-33
- JT Barrett = 1+2+2+1+9+9+5+2+2 = 33
This "33" in sports thing is quite common, especially in high places; from Vincent, to Stephen, to Michael, to Kobe, to Magic and even Bird, plus a ton more. The name 'NBA Finals' sums to 33 in Gematria.
So what's up? Are these manchurian athletes? I asked a former college football player if he had any amazing talents on his team at Wisconsin and he named Jim Leonard. He talked about his motor and how he was never injured.
- Leonard = 3+5+6+5+1+9+4 = 33
From his own player personal file, read this courtesy of Wikipedia:
In 2006, he played in 15 games for the Bills and received his first career start, his only one that season, on December 10. Leonhard was re-signed to the Buffalo Bills when they placed fellow Wisconsin alumnus Troy Vincent on the injured reserve list on September 13, 2006 after being waived 11 days earlier. He finished the 2006 season with 13 tackles and 1 fumble recovery.Notice the names Vincent and Simpson are also "33" names.
In the 2007 season, Leonhard stepped in for injured starter Ko Simpson and recorded 13 tackles on opening day against the Denver Broncos. He went on to record 54, 2 interceptions, 3 passes defended, and 1 fumble recovery, despite being hampered by a calf injury halfway through the season. He was the team's sixth leading tackler.
- Vincent = 4+9+5+3+5+5+2 = 33
- Think Vincent "Bo" Jackson
- Simpson = 1+9+4+7+1+6+5 = 33
Also notice that the other "33" in Vincent, also played at Wisconsin. This is very widespread through collegiate and pro sports, so please do not believe these schools are unique. These manchurian athletes might be growing up all around us. Personally, I attended school with the left tackle of the Tennessee Titans, Michael Roos. Looking back, he was one of the most impressive people I ever met.
- Michael = 4+9+3+8+1+5+3 = 33
- Michael Roos, because of his NFL salary for the past decade, has made more money than the rest of my collective graduating class of 500- think about that.
- Could the banker madmen recycle their money by spending it on their manchurian athletes??
OR.. is it that the power of these numbers in names... inspires odds for greatness???