Robert De Niro is one of many Roberts in the history of Hollywood, and arguably the most successful of the acting group. Wait, Robert Redford is already calling. De Niro was born August 17, 1943. In three days he will be 71 years old, the age of "Zeus". His birth date gives him a life number of "33" matching many other Hollywood celebrities. When you look at the big picture, the "33" life number looks more like a "standard".
- Robert = 9+6+2+5+9+2 = 33
- De Niro = 4+5+5+9+9+6 = 38
- Robert De Niro = 71
- Robert De Niro will be 71-years old on August 17, 2014
- Zeus = 26+5+21+19 = 71
- Zeus = 8+3+3+1 = 17
- God = 7+6+4 = 17
Robert De Niro, in the end, might be best remembered for his role in Taxi Driver, where he plays a sane man gone mad while driving a cab in an urban city during 'election time'. That film was released on February 8, 1976 and runs exactly 113 minutes in length, the number that is often coded into Disney and Pixar movies. If you haven't seen Taxi Driver, it is a little bit different than most Disney flicks, fair warning.
- Taxi Driver was released February 8, 1976
- 2/8/1976 = 2+8+1+9+7+6 = 33
- 2/8/1976 = 2+8+19+76 = 105 (Zionism, Masonry)
- 2/8/76 = 2+8+76 = 86 (Symbol, Triangle, Pyramid)
- Taxi Driver runs 113 minutes (Mainstream, Scottish, Dishonest, Green Screen)
- Robert De Niro stars
- Here is an excerpt about the film from IMDB if you haven't seen it.
A mentally unstable Vietnam war veteran works as a night-time taxi driver in New York City where the perceived decadence and sleaze feeds his urge for violent action, attempting to save a preadolescent prostitute in the process.
If you take the time to run through Robert De Niro's extensive career, you'll see that his movies launching on "33" dates isn't uncommon. It should also be noted that this is true of many, many other Hollywood films, as "33" seems to guide the industry. Robin William who died on 8/11/14, once starred in Good Morning Vietnam, a movie also released on a "33" date, and also pertaining to the hardships of Vietnam, but from a different angle. That film was released January 15, 1988.
- 1/15/1988 = 1+1+5+1+9+8+8 = 33
- 8/11/14 = 8+11+14 = 33
To think, it was Robert MacNamara who "on the television" lead us into that travesty, and on his death bed he admitted it was based on a hoax.
- Coppola = 3+6+7+7+6+3+1 = 33
- Cameron = 3+1+4+5+9+6+5 = 33
- So many Roberts...
- So many Michaels...
- So many "33"s...
- MGM = 13+7+13 = 33
- TriStar = 2+9+9+1+2+1+9 = 33
- and many, many more...
Robert De Niro's first wife was Diahnne Abbot, a curious spelling for 'Diane' which happens to be a "33" name when spelled the traditional way.
- Diane = 4+9+1+14+5 = 33
- Diahnne = 4+9+1+8+14+14+5 = 55
- Was the spelling of Diahnne a tribute to the fives coded in "De Niro"?
- De Niro = 45 5996
- Doesn't the name remind of Mexican money?
- Mexican = 4+5+6+9+3+1+5 = 33
- Mexico = 4+5+6+9+3+6 = 33
Isn't it all so very strange? It makes you wonder what is really going on, and who Robert De Niro really is. In roles where he makes you laugh, such as Meet the Parents, you'll notice creepy things if you look carefully. When the United Airlines pulls up to De Niro's house, look at the numbers on the license plate, and keep in mind this is before September 11, 2001... Perhaps Robert De Niro isn't aware of his own numbers, or the numbers around him... or perhaps he is. Maybe after all, he is more like "Taxi Driver" than you'll ever know.
- Taxi = 20+1+24+9 = 54
- Driver = 4+18+9+22+5+18 = 76
- Taxi Driver = 54+76 = 130, reduces to 13, reduces to 4
- Taxi Driver = 2+1+6+9+4+9+9+22+5+9 = 76
- The film was released in '76 on a date with a "33" numerology (see above)
To date, I am still looking for the meaning of "76". It seems interesting it comes up in this film's title as both the word "Driver" and the whole title with the reduced method. If you live in the United States, it might remind you of the gas station "76", which has a connection to the taxi driver through the automobile, which he is dependent on for his profession... and which he is a driver, which equates to "76". But that doesn't seem like enough... Maybe it is? I also know that the word "water" equate to 67, the inverse of 76.
- Water = 23+1+20+5+18 = 67
- Organic = 15+18+7+1+14+9+3 = 67
Now the next time you watch Taxi Driver, you might also be reflecting on "Why 33? Why 113? Why 76?" At least I hope so. Let's close with this thought. The ranging degrees of Scottish Rite Freemasonry are 31-33, summing to 96, the number of "Knowledge" and "Satanism". Martin Scorsese directed Taxi Driver, and he has a name Gematria of "31".
- Scorsese = 1+3+6+9+1+5+1+5 = 31
- Like 76, 31 also reduces to 4
- 7+6 = 13 = 1+3 = 4
- 31 = 3+1 = 4