The Manilla Hostage Crisis of August 23, 2010, is said to be one of the most alarming things ever shown on live television because of the gun flashes that were shown inside the city bus where the 'hostage crisis' was taking place. The man doing the shooting was a "Philippine National Police" named "Rolando Mendoza".
- Philippine = 7+8+9+3+9+7+7+9+5+5 = 69
- National = 5+1+2+9+6+5+1+3 = 32
- Police = 7+6+3+9+3+5 = 33
- Philippine National Police = 69+32+33 = 134
The name Rolando Mendoza is the giveaway for "yet another staged shooting hoax".
- Ronaldo = 9+6+5+1+3+4+6 = 34
- Mendoza = 4+5+5+4+6+8+1 = 33
Remember, "33" is the number of "order", and order is maintained through fear, on a global level, by a global government, that has been in existence and ever increasing for centuries.