Before we decode the Gematria of the name 'Stephen' and the word 'reward', let's decode the words 'name' and 'mean' which are spelled with the same letters, as well as 'code name'. We will use the two methods of decoding words into numbers in this exercise.
- Name = 14+1+13+5 = 33
- Mean = 13+5+1+14 = 33
- Code Name = 3+6+4+5+5+1+4+5 = 33
This system of coding names, words and phrases into numbers was derived by Pythagoras, the father of our music scale that we still use today, as well as many mathematic principles. Pythagoras called this system 'Gematria' and it persists today, but mostly just for wealthy ruling elites... until now. That's the breakthrough I bring to you the masses, so help spread the word!
Now, without further ado, let's decode the name 'Stephen' and word 'reward'.
- Stephen = 1+2+5+7+8+5+5 = 33
- Reward = 9+5+5+1+9+4 = 33
- Master = 4+1+1+2+5+9 = 22
- Steven = 1+2+5+4+5+5 = 22
- Notice how reward and both variations have a "55" coded into it
- V is the 22nd letter
- Notice how Ste'v'en sums to "22"
Isn't it all so very curious-cool? When you think of Stephen, or Steven, what comes to mind? What about when I saw the word "reward"? Until next time...