Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Two years ago today, November 15, 2014, I was opening my front door at this time...

It is hard to believe it has been two years already.  This same morning, November 15, two years ago today, will forever be engrained in my mind.  As I opened my front door that day, I saw that all of my stuff (well, what was left that wasn't stolen) was spread out all over the ground, furniture was knocked over and out of place, and from what I could see of my kitchen, food was all over the floor.  As I went through the rest of the house, the picture became more dreary.  It was a very expensive seven hours I had spent away from my house (about ten years of savings gone like that),  an unforgettable experience.

As for the silver lining, in the days after the incident, I received two messages, back to back, from two anonymous people.  One asked me to read Matthew 24:43.  The other taught me something I use everyday on this blog.



The other asked me if I had calculated the life lesson number of the date my home was burglarized.  At the time, I did not know what a life lesson number was, but I've known ever since.

11/15/2014 = 11+15+(2+0+1+4) = 33 (Goodman) (Thieve)

I'm pretty sure the people who messaged me had something to do with the burglary.