Wednesday, December 21, 2016

What do you think about this article? "Intelligent people tend to be messy, stay awake longer and swear more"


http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/intelligent-people-tend-to-be-messy-stay-awake-longer-and-swear-more-a7174256.html

Keep in mind this was written by the mainstream media.  I think there is some truth here.  I'm not so sure about sleeping less.  Perhaps smart people, because of the circumstances of this world, end up sleeping less as adults.  BUT, I think children who get a good night's rest, I think that benefits their mental development (also total human development), and ultimately their level of intelligence.  If you read the article, let me know what you think.

Also, notice the date this article was written....  Freemasonry = 58; Matrix = 85