Lindsey Graham is well known for making outlandish remarks in the Senate and Congress, from the threats of nukes going off in Charleston or New York, to being extremely critical and vocal of the current President and his administration. For example, today he is making headlines for saying the Benghazi report is "full of crap", which I am sure it is, but since we're talking government documents... when aren't they? Right Lindsey? How come you never said the following about the 9/11 Commission Report??? Right Lindsey?
- Full of Crap = 6+3+3+3+6+6+3+9+1+7 = 47
- Republican = 9+5+7+3+2+3+9+3+1+5 = 47
- President = 7+9+5+1+9+4+5+5+2 = 47
The majority of Presidents in this country have been Republican. They also like to claim the "Christian" movement of the country, however many Christians still vote Democrat.
- Christian = 3+8+9+9+1+2+9+1+5 = 47
Lindsey Graham was born to Millie and Florence "Flo" James Graham.
- Lindsey = 3+9+5+4+1+5+7 = 34
- Mille = 4+9+3+3+9+5 = 33
- Florence = 6+3+6+9+5+5+3+5 = 42 (Flo = 6+12+15 = 33)
- Graham = 7+9+1+8+1+4 = 30
- Florence James Graham = 42+12+30 = 84
- United States of America = 84
Lindsey Graham graduated from University of South Carolina in '77, the same state where he is now a Senator. He was born July 9, 1955.