Honestly, out of all the jobs I've ever had, I think I had the most fun serving as a waiter during college. This is saying quite a bit... because I've worked more jobs than most people will work in their lifetime.
- Waiter = 5+1+9+2+5+9 = 31 (My life number is 31)
- Waitress = 5+1+9+2+9+5+1+1 = 33; Waitress = 5+1+9+2+9+5+10+10 = 51
- Sometimes a waitress, can be a good opportunity to meet a Miss ;)
- Miss = 4+9+10+10 = 33
- Bartender = 2+1+9+2+5+5+4+5+9 = 42
Of course thirty-one through thirty-three are the ranging degrees of Scottish Rite Freemasonry. Forty-two is also the meaning of life number. Let's see how it ties in with the "restaurant", typically the place where you can find all three of the above mentioned titles.
- Restaurant = 9+5+10+2+1+3+9+1+5+2 = 47
- Restaurant = 9+5+1+2+1+3+9+1+5+2 = 38
Well, well, what do you know? Once you understand Gematria, it is easy to explain the curious spellings of words such as "restaurant"...