Michael Jordan, the NBA legend and international star, retired three times in his playing career. The third time, was the final time. Michael Jordan was also the first NBA player to "Three-Peat"; and is still the only to retire "3-times". To date, only one other player has achieved the same goal of "Three-Peating", he is Kobe Bryant. Both Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant have something special in common when it comes to numerology, it is something that they also share with Chief Seattle and George Lucas, as well as the United States of America. This connection can also be found in the date Michael Jordan retired, January 13, 1999. Let us examine.
First, the date.
- Notice the 113, it is crucial.
- Also notice that the date sums to 33, also crucial.
- 1+1+3+1+9+9+9 = 33
- Michael = 13+9+3+8+1+5+12 = 51
- Jordan = 10+15+18+4+1+14 = 62
- Michael Jordan = 113
- Kobe = 11+15+2+5 = 33
- Bryant = 2+18+25+1+14+20 = 80
- Kobe Bryant = 113
- Michael = 4+9+3+8+1+5+3 = 33
- Bird = 2+9+18+4 = 33
- Magic = 13+1+7+9+3 = 33
- Patrick = 7+1+2+9+9+3+2 = 33
- Riley = 9+9+3+5+7 = 33
- TM = 20+13 = 33
Keep these thoughts in mind as you watch the NBA Finals, if you do.
- NBA Finals = 5+2+1+6+9+5+1+3+1 = 33