- Disneyland = 4+9+1/10+5+5+7+3+1+5+4 = 44/53
- Disneyland = 4+9+19+14+5+25+12+1+14+4 = 107
- Anaheim = 1+5+1+8+5+9+4 = 33
- Orange = 6+9+1+5+7+5 = 33
- California = 3+1+12+9+6+15+18+14+9+1 = 88
Anaheim (pronounced //) is a city located in Orange County, part of the Los Angeles metropolitan area. In the 2010 United States Census, the city of Anaheim had a population of 336,265, making it the most populated city in Orange County, the 10th most-populated city in California, and the 54th-most populated city in the United States. Anaheim is the second largest city in Orange County in terms of land area (after Irvine), and is known for its theme parks, sports teams and convention center.Did you catch the boundaries of the city of Anaheim? Cypress is mentioned in the West, and Riverside County in the East.
Founded by fifty German families in 1857 and incorporated as the second city in Los Angeles County on February 10, 1870, Anaheim developed into an industrial center, producing electronics, aircraft parts and canned fruit. It is the site of the Disneyland Resort, a world-famous grouping of theme parks and hotels which opened in 1955, Angel Stadium of Anaheim, Honda Center and Anaheim Convention Center, the largest convention center on the West Coast.
Anaheim's city limits stretch from Cypress in the west to the Riverside County line in the east and encompass a diverse collection of neighborhoods and communities. Anaheim Hills is a master-planned community located in the city's eastern stretches that is home to many sports stars and executives. Downtown Anaheim has three mixed-use historic districts, the largest of which is the Anaheim Colony. The Anaheim Resort, a commercial district, includes Disneyland, Disney California Adventure, and numerous hotels and retail complexes. The Platinum Triangle, a neo-urban redevelopment district surrounding Angel Stadium, is planned to be populated with mixed-use streets and high-rises. Finally, The Canyon is an industrial district north of SR 91 and east of SR 57.
- Cypress = 3+7+7+9+5+1+1 = 33
- Riverside = 9+9+4+5+9+1+9+4+5 = 55
- Satan = 19+1+20+1+14 = 55
- Wicked = 23+9+3+11+5+4 = 55
- Burn = 2+21+18+14 = 55
- Disneyland was established in 1955, or '55
Also, Walt Disney's wife and daughter have "33-affiliations", just as many celebrities of today have with their spouses and children. Walt Disney' wife was named Lillian and his daughter Diane. Diane was born in the year 1933, on December 18, 1933.
- Lillian = 3+9+3+3+9+1+5 = 33
- Diane = 4+9+1+14+5 = 33
- Disney = 4+9+1+5+5+7 = 31
- Miller = 4+9+3+3+5+9 = 33
- 31-33 are the ranging degrees of Freemasonry
- Masonry = 4+1+1+6+5+9+7 = 33
- Secrecy = 1+5+3+9+5+3+7 = 33
- Hike = 8+9+11+5 = 33
- Kirsten = 2+9+9+1+2+5+5 = 33
- December 15, 1966 = 1+2+1+5+1+9+6+6 = 31
- Disney = 4+9+1+5+5+7 = 31
The next time you're thinking about taking your kids to Disney, I'd think twice.