Patrick Stewart, born July 13, 1940, played the role of Captain Jean-Luc Picard on the hit television and movie series, Star Trek. If you have not read my post about the 'number 47 and JJ Abrams' in the Star Trek series, and Leonard Nimoy as Spock, please do so here and here respectively. In the case of Patrick Stewart as Captain Picard, the trend continues.
- Patrick = 7+1+2+9+9+3+2 = 33
- Picard = 7+9+3+1+9+4 = 33
- Brannon = 2+9+1+5+5+6+5 = 33
- deGrasse = 4+5+7+9+1+1+1+5 = 33
- Gay = 7+1+25 = 33
- Homosexual = 8+15+13+15+19+5+24+21+1+12 = 133