Notice the birthday of September 8, or 9/8. That is much like '98', a number of great significance right now. Also, notice his name Gematria.
- Bernie = 2+5+9+5+9+5 = 35 (Bernard)
- Sanders= 1+1+5+4+5+9+1 = 26/35
- Bernie Sanders = 61/70
- Bernie = 2+5+18+14+9+5 = 53 (Bernard = 62 = Mason)
- Sanders = 19+1+14+4+5+18+19 = 80
- Bernie Sanders = 133 (Bernard Sanders = 142)
- White House = 133
- Government = 133
- Community = 133
61 is another number of much significance, and is seemingly connected to '98' in the way it has been coded in recent mainstream news stories. Here, Bernie Sanders possesses both numbers.
Making mattes more interesting, Bernie Sanders will be turning 74-years old this September 8. It makes one wonder what his third party campaign for President will look like. At this moment, he is getting more mainstream coverage for a third party candidate running for President than any I have seen before him.
- Masonic = 13+1+19+15+14+9+3 = 74
- Jewish = 10+5+23+9+19+8 = 74
Sanders, class of '64, in Chicago.