Tajikistan is a mountainous landlocked country in Central Asia that borders Afghanistan to the south, Uzbekistan to the west, Kyrgyzstan to the north, and China to the east. Pakistan is separated from Tajikistan by the narrow Wakhan Corridor in the south. Tajikistan also has a numerology of 33, one of only eight countries in the world to have this quality, and the most recent to earn it.
- Tajikistan = 2+1+1+9+2+9+1+2+1+5 = 33
Since 1994, the country has had the same President, Emomalii Rahmon. To find out how he came to be the leader, one need only look at the numerology of his last name.
- Rahmon = 9+1+8+4+6+5 = 33
- Emomalii Rahmon was born October 5, 1952.
- 10/5/1952 = 10+5+19+52 = 86 (Symbol, Triangle, Pyramid)
- 10/5/1952 = 10+5+(1+9+5+2) = 32
- 10/5/1952 = 1+0+5+1+9+5+2 = 23
- 10/5/52 = 10+5+52 = 67
- His birth surname was Rahmanov, which he changed to Rahmon after taking office as President. When he changed his name, he said it was to get back to the roots of his country before Soviet Union involvement.