Friday, April 22, 2016

Prince in 1998 singing, "Osama bin Laden getting ready to bomb"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzC_GNaf12o

""I've gotta go home y'all...I've gotta go back to America. I gotta go get ready for the bomb. Osama Bin Laden getting ready to bomb! Osama Bin Laden getting ready to bomb! America... you better watch out... 2001!" Prince at his live after show in Ultrecht, Netherlands, December 24, 1998. So, he dies on the 111th day, and, after 9/11, this year, there will be 111 days left. ‪#‎message‬ ‪#‎bythenumbers‬"
I never heard this one before.  This is something else.  I bet David Bowie and Prince are doing a duet on this one somewhere right now, "Osama bin Laden back from the grave getting ready to bomb", the updated lyrics.  Just the other week we saw the headlines, "al Qaeda is back!"

This world gets better everyday.  And now I have a catchy new tune stuck in my head.