Tonight the Thunder challenge the Warriors who are undefeated at home.
What is interesting about the matchup are as follows.
- It is 44-days before the start of the NBA Playoffs, April 16, 2016
- The Warriors are in their 44th year of existence
- Monty Williams, head coach of Thunder, lost his wife at age 44 (He is 44 as well)
- The Thunder just lost their part owner yesterday, Aubrey McClendon
- The Warriors are going for their 44th straight win at home tonight
3/3/2016 = 3+3+20+16 = 42 (Freemason)
3/3/2016 = 3+3+2+0+1+6 = 15
3/3/16 = 3+3+16 = 22 (It has been 22-days since Monty's wife died, February 10)
Read about the death of Monty's wife here: http://freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/2016/02/44-59-death-of-monty-williams-okc.html
Let us not forget the Warriors just defeated the Thunder on February 27, 121-118, in Oklahoma City, 49-days before the start of the NBA Playoffs. Read about that here: http://freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/2016/02/46-96-121-warriors-defeat-thunder-121.html