W.A. Bechtel, also known as Warren Bechtel, was the head of the largest construction and engineering group the United States has ever known, until he died shortly before the the completion of the Hoover Dam, the second curious death of a prominent figure in the dam's construction; more on the first death in a moment. Also curious, his connections go to Kansas and San Francisco, just like Sherman Jones, who is also connected to the Hoover Dam. Currently, the 110th World Series is taking place between San Francisco and Kansas City. Currently the 110-mile Lake Mead is sitting calmly, just as the 110-stores if the World Trade Centers were on September 10, 2001.
- Warren = 5+1+9+9+5+5 = 34
- Bechtel = 2+5+3+8+2+5+3 = 28
- 9/12/1872 = 9+1+2+1+8+7+2 = 30
- 9/12/72 = 9+12+72 = 93
- W.A. Bechtel = 5+1+2+5+3+8+2+5+3 = 34
- Company = 3+6+4+7+1+5+7 = 33
- W.A. Bechtel Company = 34+33 = 67
- W.A. Bechtel died 8/28/1933
- 8+2+8+1+9+3+3 = 34
- 8/28/33 = 8+28+33 = 69
Prior to Bechtel's demise, the first curious death came when the head of initial Hoover Dam building project died, W.H. Wattis. He died on the date of September 13, 1931, at the beginning of the project.
- W.H. Wattis = 5+8+5+1+2+2+9+1 = 33
- 9/13/1931 = 9+1+3+1+9+3+1 = 27
It should be noted that the cost of the dam, $49-million, is curious for the following reasons.
- 49 is the number of Revelation
- Revelation = 9+5+4+5+3+1+2+9+6+5 = 49
- Arizona is hosting Super Bowl 49 in Glendale
- Glendale = 7+3+5+5+4+1+3+5 = 33
During Super Bowl 49, we might find out the reason for the "33-minute" blackout of Super Bowl 47. We could possibly find out sooner than that, maybe even tonight... if you're not following, think more deeply.