Friday, February 12, 2016

42 | Sick on the 42nd day of the year, after not being sick in forever...

So, yesterday, I woke up "sick by the numbers".  Yesterday was February 11, 2016, the 42nd day of the year.  As it happens, 'sick' has a gematria of '42'.

Sick = 19+9+3+11 = 42

I know why I got sick.  It happened the last time I did the same thing.  Do you know what I did?  I stopped smoking weed.  The last time I stopped was for the same reason my girlfriend, who is not a fan of my smoking (neither is my mom or sister, but my mom gives me the least grief).  Anyhow, I promised my girlfriend on February 7, that starting February 8, I would not smoke weed for at least the next week, possibly longer, as a miniature "Valentine's Day" present.

My theory is that my body is used to weed, and benefits from it due to the fact that I have used it so long.  Therefore, when I'm not using it, a "nutrient" if you will, is lacking.  Also, I think there is something about the hot air that kills bacteria, and without smoking, I'm not getting my "hot air, bacteria killing treatment".

Conclusion- I hate being sick.  I love smoking weed.  I think my girlfriend is just going to have to deal.