Thursday, February 25, 2016

13 31 38 41 118 | 13 Bald Eagles found dead in Federalsburg, Maryland



http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/25/us/maryland-dead-bald-eagles/index.html

I really want this story to not to be true.

Bald Eagles = 2+1+3+4+5+1+7+3+5+1 = 32/41
41 is the 13th prime number.... 13 bald eagles...

Bald Eagle, the singular, also has gematria of '31', the reflection of '13'.

On a sort of related note, years ago, a Bald Eagle was shot near Seattle, that appeared to be a true story, because the Bald Eagle that was supposedly shot, was one that routinely perched on the light posts of the I-520 Bridge, connecting Bellevue and Seattle across Lake Washington.  This was an eagle I saw many times with my own eyes, but after the story of its death, I never once saw it again.

Where I live now, I see bald eagles a few times year.  On my 31st birthday, I had an amazing experience where I was grilling in the back yard, and not to far overhead, a bald eagle soared by.  Here is why it was cool.

7/21/1983 = 7+2+1+1+9+8+3 = 31 (My life number is 31)
On my 31st birthday, I got a 'bald eagle' fly over
Bald Eagle = 2+1+3+4+5+1+7+3+5 = 31

I'm sad to say 31 ended up being a pretty rough year, it involved having my home burglarized and being jailed.  That said, the birthday and the flyover was still a takeaway memory.


The 13 dead eagles were found in Federalsburg, MD, a fitting location for 'death'.





The leading theory is that they were 'poisoned', a word that connects to 'Maryland'.  They also say that four of the dead were found in one field.  They also say three were adults and 11 were babies.  3... 11...