Friday, February 12, 2016

My house, how I know spirits (ghosts) are real


The day I got the hunch to buy a house, was the same day this house that I now live in went on the market.  Its a long strange story that I'm not going to tell now.  Anyhow, in the time I have been here, many "impossible" things have happened, including learning gematria as I now teach.

With regards to what I mean by impossible, here is a shining example- about 18 months ago, in the middle of the night, my cell phone miraculously went flying from a dresser, smashing into a wall, and breaking into pieces; snapped battery case protector, broken screen, with the battery laying about five feet from the rest of the phone.  This happened while my girlfriend and I were sleeping, in the very early hours of the morning.  In addition to this, there have been a number of other "events", but the cellphone was the most alarming and eye opening to date.

Anyhow, just now, as I was starting to make a video on Sirhan Sirhan headlines, a very loud noise came from the bathroom.  It sounded like a bottle of shampoo or something with some weight to it went flying.  Instead, what I found, was the Q-Tips went for a ride, somehow from the counter to the toilet bowl...

Is the ghost trying to help me out?  I know I'm not supposed to put these things in my ear, but I do.  Once upon a time I was very much against cell phones, and then smart phones, but eventually I gave in.  The commonality between the two things, is I put them to my ear...

I know there's a spirit or ghost in this house, and as strange as it seems, I feel like it is often doing negative things, but for a positive purpose.  If only the ghost would have kept the thieves out of my house!

What do you think truth seeker?  I promise you everything I have written is honest.  From what I have been told, the daughter and mother of the former family who lived here both died here, naturally.  I guess all I can say is life is strange, and I might need some new Q-Tips.  Do you have any ghost stories?