- President = 16+18+5+19+9+4+5+14+20 = 110
- Rockefeller = 18+15+3+11+5+6+5+12+12+5+18 = 110
- Adolf Hitler = 1+4+15+12+6+8+9+20+12+5+18 = 110
- The WTCs were 110-Stories Tall, and proposed and approved by Rockefellers
- Governor Nelson Rockefeller, and Council David Rockefeller
- Point is, 110 is significant
Did you catch that? The Expos and the Padres both lost 110-games in their first season. The important association is 110. Again, this year will be the 110th World Series.
In the history of the Washington Nationals, there was one owner who voted against the formation of the team. Logically, it was the owner of the Baltimore Orioles. As it happens, the Baltimore Orioles are also one of the best teams in baseball this year. Could we have an Orioles vs Nationals World Series in October of 2014? As of now, it is in the numbers...
Before the Washington Nationals existed, the Montreal Expos played their final game against the New York Mets in Shea Stadium and lost 8-1.
- Shea = 19+8+5+1 = 33
The Washington Senators also won the World Series in 1933. Today the "Nationals" continue the tradition of "33" with "33-name Gematria".
- Nationals = 5+1+2+9+6+5+1+3+1 = 33
The Manager of the Nationals is former Third Baseman Matt Williams, born November 28, 1965.
- 11/28/1965 = 1+1+2+8+1+9+6+5 = 33
- He won his last World Series as a player in 2001
The Manager for the Orioles is Buck Showalter, born May 23, 1956
- 5/23/1956 = 5+2+3+1+9+5+6 = 31
- 31-33 are the ranging degrees of Scottish Rite Freemasonry
- The Orioles won the World Series 31-years ago, 1983
If either of these teams close with 96 wins, let it be a sign. 96 is a very important number to the Freemasons, who I believe, ultimately pull the strings on all of these major sporting events, which are ultimately their creations.