Earlier today I said the numbers of the day were "26" and "51". As noted, the only team with an association to these numbers that was playing, were the Houston Texans, and they won today on a JJ Watt interception TD return, giving him two TDs on the season, more than the offensive superstars of the team.
- JJ Watt = 10+10+23+1+20+20 = 84
- United States of America = 3+5+2+9+5+4+1+2+1+2+5+1+6+6+1+4+5+9+9+3+1 = 84
- Think Orwell and 1984
The number "26" came up in the 49ers game, where the York owned 49ers defeated the team from the Keystone State that has never won a Super Bowl. That must feel terrible when a team that has been in the league for significantly fewer years, has won 5... as the 49ers have.
- 49ers 26, Eagles 21
- Hoaxy, hoax looking game
- York = 7+6+9+11 = 33
- Keystone = 2+5+7+1+2+6+5+5 = 33
- Eagles established in '33 (Same as Steelers)
- Kaepernick through a pick six on third and three when I was expecting a big play one way or the other. I'm telling you, the hoaxes are called by the numbers. I'm sure third and three is a golden opportunity. Also, pay attention to how many QBs receive 33 attempts per game.
The 49ers are the most threatening team to my Detroit Lions Super Bowl prediction in the NFC. Both teams have strong connections to 33 and 49; the most significant numbers in this year's Super Bowl.