- Super Bowl 10 - January 18, 1976 @ Orange Bowl, Miami (Pittsburgh 21, Dallas 17)
- Super Bowl 20 - January 26, 1986
@ Super Dome, NO (Chicago 46, New England 10)
- Super Bowl 21 - January 25, 1987 @ Rose Bowl, Pasadena (NY Giants 39, Denver 20)
- Super Bowl 33 - January 31, 1999 @ Pro Player Stadium, Miami (Denver 34, Atlanta 19)
- ***Super Bowl 48 - February 2, 2014 @ MetLife Stadium, NJ & NY (Seattle 43, Denver 8)
- Seahawks = 1+5+1+8+1+5+11+1 = 33
- Seahawks with 'S Exception' = 10+5+1+8+1+5+11+10 = 51
- Score 43-8 = 43+8 = 51
- Conspiracy = 3+6+5+1+7+9+9+1+3+7 = 51
- Seahawks are only team with 33 numerology in the league
- Unless you count 'S Exception'
- Lions = 3+9+6+5+10 = 33
- Bengals = 2+5+5+7+1+3+10 = 33
- Only Super Bowl played February 2, 33rd day of the year
From those Super Bowls we gather the Steelers, established in 1933; Dallas Cowboys, "America's Team"; Chicago Bears, from the 21st State and home of most things "33"; NY Giants, from the land of "York"; Denver Broncos, America's third most popular team,;Atlanta Falcons who play on the 33rd Parallel North; New England Patriots, meaning Massachusetts, one of the nations three thirty-three states.
- Steelers established '33
- Dallas = 4+1+3+3+1+1 = 13
- The Bears = 2+8+5+2+5+1+9+1 = 33
- York = 7+6+9+11 = 33
- Atlanta on the 33rd Parallel North
- ATL = 1+20+12 = 33
- Denver and Broncos = 32; the sum of America
- Massachusetts = 4+1+1+1+1+3+8+3+1+5+2+2+1 = 33
If we start including stadium names and locations, then there are several more "33" Super Bowls. We are not going to do that however; we are going to stick with dates. Notice that the first two "33" Super Bowls were 10 and 20. The next was 21, which is a number with a numerology of "3" (2+1=3). The next was the thirty-third Super Bowl, and the most recent was the forty-eighth. The numerology of 48 is also 3 because 4+8=12 and 1+2=3; in numerology, you reduce to a single-digit.
Other Super Bowls with a numerology of 3 were as follows:
- Super Bowl 3 - January 12, 1969 @ Orange Bowl, Miami (NY Jets 16, Baltimore 7)
- Joe Namath = 1+6+5+5+1+4+1+2+8 = 33 (MVP of Super Bowl 3)
- 33rd Parallel North
- Head Ref was "Red Cashion" (Cashion = 3+1+1+8+9+6+5 = 33)
- See how this might all work???
- A few big penalties can totally change the outcome of a game
- Massachusetts is one of three 33-states
- Philadelphia Eagles established in 1933, or '33 (With Steelers)
- Keystone = 2+5+7+1+2+6+5+5 = 33
- Steelers have won the most Super Bowls
- Eagles have won none
- The 39-Signers signed in Philadelphia
- Freedom = 6+9+5+5+4+6+4 = 39
Notice above how the first "33" Super Bowl was between the Steelers, established in the year 1933, or '33, versus the Cowboys, who have been to 10 Super Bowls and won 5. The Steelers are the all-time leaders with 6 Super Bowl victories and 8 appearances. The Cowboys are referred to as "America's Team", but the Steelers have the most fans nationwide. Think about that for a second, and then think about the word "programming".
- Notice how Dallas defeated the Steelers in Super Bowl 30, on the 33rd Parallel, in Tempe
- Notice how Dallas defeated Denver in Super Bowl 12 on January 15, 1978
- Dallas is "America"'s team
- America = 1+4+5+9+9+3+1 = 32
- The date of the game was 1/15/1978 = 1+1+5+1+9+7+8 = 32
- Denver 4+5+5+4+5+9 = 32
- Broncos = 2+9+6+5+3+6+1 = 32
I will have to go through more of these Super Bowls to gather more information. I think there is a real pattern here. Super Bowl 40 was between the Steelers and Seahawks, where the Steelers won by a score of Steelers 21, Seahawks 10.
- Steelers = 1+2+5+5+3+5+9+1 = 31
- Seahawks = 1+5+1+8+1+5+11+1 = 33
- 31-33 are the ranging degrees of Scottish Rite Freemasonry
- In numerology, which Masons study, the number 4 is the number of foundation
- Super Bowl 40...
- 40 = 4+0 = 4
- The score of the game was 21 to 10. 21+10 = 31, like the name Steelers and 31 = 3+1 = 4.
- The date of the game was February 5, 2006
- 2/5/06 = 2+5+06 = 13, which also has a numerology of 4
I hope that in the next week or two to have a definitive answer on who I think will win this year's Super Bowl. Last year seemed obvious to me; this year is a little more challenging. Something I noticed before the season began was that Detroit had 33 to 1 odds, and it has been 33-year since the first Super Bowl in Detroit, MI. In that Super Bowl, the 49ers played, and this will be the 49th Super Bowl, hosted in Glendale, Arizona, on the 33rd Parallel North. The 49ers won that Super Bowl over Cincinnati by a score of 26 to 21, with a sum of 47...
Are you seeing the relationship between 49 and Detroit? Maybe blue and silver fans have something to get excited about... maybe Golden Tate knows something???? Ha!