- The NFL Golden Boy, once the Stanford Golden Boy, Andrew Luck, scored 44-points. I suspect this win, along with his entire career up to this point, is scripted.
- Before the Cleveland Browns vs Baltimore Ravens game, the ESPN crew said to "expect magic"; the final sum of the two scores equated to 44 (Ravens 23, Browns 21)
- The Seahawks scored "26" in an OT win against the Denver Broncos
- Hope = 8+15+16+5 = 44; Hope = 8+6+7+5 = 26
- Faith = 6+1+9+20+8 = 44; Faith = 6+1+9+2+8 = 26
- Kill = 11+9+12+12 = 44; Kill = 11+9+3+3 = 26
- The Seahawks and Broncos met in the 44th Super Bowl of the modern era, and they rematched on a date with a numerology of "44"
- 9/21/14 = 9+21+14 = 44
Week 3 still has one game left, Bears at Jets, Monday Night Football. From my early "number watching", I'm starting to think the Bears have a real shot in the NFC, and the Colts could be the team in the AFC. Perhaps the 2015 Super Bowl will be a rematch of the 2007 Super Bowl, Colts vs Bears.