Wednesday, December 14, 2016

58 Days Later | How all4truth came to be! & the launch of the Truthseeker Network Revolution, October 18, 2016

RADIO SHOW TONIGHT, 6 PM PST / 9 PM EST:  http://truthfrequencyradio.com/zacharyhubbard/

Real quick, Truthseekers, I did not intend this, but I had to laugh when I saw it.

I just went back to see when I first started the "Truthseeker Network Revolution".  It was October 18, 2016.  The website idea is launching December 15, on the main designer's birthday.  That is 58-days later, or a span of 59.


Time to find some good 58s!

The man who is the chief builder for the site is a 'father'.  Father = 58

He did it for his three children!

Also, our competition is 'Facebook'.  Facebook = 58

Like I said, we're putting it back on them!  It looks like the matrix is helping us out.  Matrix = 85

all4truh.com launches at MIDNIGHT EST, December 15, 2016.