Thursday, July 28, 2016

216 234 666 | Trumps says he was kidding about Russia hacking Clinton's emails on July 27, 2016



Cleveland Area Code = 216; 6x6x6 = 216




234+432 = 666 (Prophecy) (Headlines at time of Philly Convention)



Again, the DNC in Philadelphia, began '106' days before election day, November 8.


http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/28/politics/donald-trump-russia-hacking-sarcastic/index.html

Like I've been saying, stooge boy is running to make Hillary's path easy.  Just wait until the debates come.  Hillary will probably win 67% of the vote nationwide, leaving Trump with 33%.


13 comments:

  1. Not taking anything away from how asinine Trump is, but Biden is such a fucking disingenuous liar. I wonder if his constant gaffs are part of the act or if he really is that stupid. I mean the quote you have pictured from him is 100% true, but what a douche.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Joe Biden is a major turd. His family was killed for his political career.

      Delete
  2. @matt Corey

    No such thing as an honest politician?
    He's just stating the obvious about Donald Dump. Biden sacrificed his druggy son to Baal just another day in the Zionist satanic life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the CNN article headline they have sarcastic in quotations.

    Sarcastic = 93 (propaganda)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting, the headline now reads "Trump walks back email hack comments, but damage lingers.

      Delete
  4. You don't need to rig the election when you control both sides. You just have the one you want to win play it with Political Correctness, while the other Shits the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is a politician in my district named Joe Carr. Joker!

    It doesn't matter who wins they aren't running anything. They r just the show. Look at the symbolism that's the only thing that matter IMO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also I gotta say that pic of Trump smirking made me giggle. He looks like a big radioactive chicken

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well if he's going to throw the election to Hillary he better do something quick cuz he's leading in all the battleground states and that's all that matters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In times of elections...we might as well be 1,000 years from the 2016 Election.

      They have to show him leading, or else Joe Six Pack would be panicking right now.

      Delete
  8. They always use a pic of him doing the 666 hand sign. I agree with you regarding hand signs Zach... People do throw them up without even knowing. In Trump's case though, he knows exactly what he's doing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Not a clue" = 91 (Simple) = Vikings = Chicago Cubs

    ReplyDelete