"Let It Go" is a song from Disney's 2013 animated feature film, Frozen, with music and lyrics composed by Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez. What is interesting about these two people, is that they both have names with '33 numerology'.
- Robert = 9+6+2+5+9+2 = 33
- Kristen = 2+9+9+1+2+5+5 = 33
- Frozen = 6+9+6+8+5+5 = 39
- Paperman = 7+1+7+5+9+4+1+5 = 39
- Art = 1+18+20 = 39
- Let = 12+5+20 = 37
- It = 9+20 = 29
- Go = 7+15 = 22
- Let It Go = 37+29+22 = 88
- George Washington = 88
- Elizabeth = 88
- 88 lamps were used in the WTC Tribute to Light
- The Tribute to Light lasted 33 nights
On a stranger note, my 53rd post this month was pertaining to Diane Disney-Miller's death, and Frozen is Disney's 53rd animated film. Also, the death of Diane Disney-Miller happens to have taken place on the same date Frozen was released, November 19, 2013. Aren't coincidences strange?