Captain EO was the first and only 3D-Movie I ever saw, way back in 1990! The film stars Michael Jackson and is directed by Francis Ford Coppola. What both of these men have in common is "33".
- Michael = 4+9+3+8+1+5+3 = 33
- Coppola = 3+6+7+7+6+3+1 = 33
Per Coppola, the name "Captain EO" comes from the Greek "Eos", or goddess of dawn. Interestingly enough, both of these words have "39" Gematria, a number often paired with "33", especially in the founding of the United States of America.
- Captain EO = 3+1+7+2+1+9+5+5+6 = 39
- Eos = 5+15+19 = 39
The name Captain EO can also be reduced with the Standard Method as Eos was above; in this case it becomes equal to the name "United States of America".
- Captain EO = 3+1+16+20+1+9+14+5+15 = 84
- United States of America = 3+5+9+2+5+4+1+2+1+2+5+1+6+6+1+4+5+9+9+3+1 = 84
Captain EO was shown at Disney theme parks from the years 1986 through 1996; it returned again for 2010 following the 2009 death of Michael Jackson. Prior to Captain EO, Disney was showing the film "Magic Journeys".
- Magic = 13+1+7+9+3 = 33
- That is a common word at Disney...
The executive producer of Captain EO was George Lucas.
- George = 7+5+6+9+7+5 = 39
- Lucas = 3+3+3+1+1 = 11
- George Lucas is most famous for 'Star Wars'
- Star = 19+20+1+18 = 58
- Wars = 23+1+18+19 = 61
- Star Wars = 58+61 = 119
Notice the coded 311 within the name Lucas. The name George Lucas when decoded with the Standard Method sums to 113, much like Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Chief Seattle and other legendary figures.
- George = 7+5+15+18+7+5 = 57
- Lucas = 12+21+3+1+19 = 56
- George Lucas = 56+57 = 113
If you have never seen Captain EO, it is about a "rag-tag" space crew on a mission to save the universe from the "Supreme Leader" played by Anjelica Huston.
The story of Captain EO was adapted into a comic book titled Eclipse, authored by Tom Yeates.
- Tom = 2+6+4 = 12
- Yeates = 7+5+1+2+5+1 = 21
- Tom Yeates = 12+21 = 33
- Eclipse = 5+3+3+9+7+1+5 = 33
Are you starting to see? When it comes to entertainment and the world we live in, it is all "33"- just like the number of vertebrae in our back. The words 'people', 'person', 'society', 'order', 'believe', 'destiny' all equate to 33, and so do many more, such as "Gate" and "Keeper"
- Gate = 7+1+20+5 = 33
- Keeper = 2+5+5+7+5+9 = 33
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.