- Knight = 2+5+9+7+8+2 = 33
- Bishop = 2+9+1+8+6+7 = 33
- Checkmate = 3+8+5+3+2+4+1+2+5 = 33
And without further ado, the new words decoded.
- Aptitude = 1+7+2+9+2+3+4+5 = 33
- Quadrant = 8+3+1+4+9+1+5+2 = 33
Courtesy of Merriam-Webster is the following definition of aptitude.
a : inclination, tendency <an aptitude for hard work>In other words, "aptitude" is associated with being impressive. Also, earlier this month Jon Stewart had Hillary Clinton on the Daily Show for a 'career aptitude test'- perhaps a subtle tribute to "33", which television is more than full of.
b : a natural ability : talent2: capacity for learning <an aptitude for languages>
3: general suitability : aptness
- Clinton = 3+3+9+5+2+6+5 = 33
- Bill Clinton was born Bill Blythe; his biological father, William Blythe Senior, was murdered on a date with a numerology of "33".
Moving on, the definition for the word quadrant; notice how the definition pertains to Geometry, something tightly entwined with Gematria and Pythagoras.
-one part of something that is evenly divided into four parts;especially geometry : one part of a circle that is evenly divided into four parts
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.