Doesn't it all make so much sense? No wonder "33" is coded into so many "false flags" or "media fakeries". They need these "33" events, these psychological operations, to gain enough of our support so that we tolerate the direction we're being steered in as a society. September 11 is the best example ever. Thirty-three years before September 11, 2001, the following happened.
- 1968 - George W. Bush graduates from Yale and Skull and Bones
- 1968 - 9-1-1 was made national emergency dialing code
- 1968 - WTC construction began in August
- 1968-2001 is 33-years
- George W. Bush was born July 6, 1946
- 7/6/1946 = 7+6+1+9+4+6 = 33
- Society = 1+6+3+9+5+2+7 = 33
- People = 7+5+6+7+3+5 = 33
- Person = 7+5+9+1+6+5 = 33
School Security - "Hey Zach, where is your name badge?"I was only sixteen or seventeen then, but smart enough to see WTF was wrong with that situation. If only I knew how much worse it was going to get on September 11, 2001. And to think, it is said that the Columbine Shooters fantasized about hijacking an airplane and flying it into a skyscraper in New York City. Comical stuff. It is also said they placed about 1,000 pounds worth of explosives before unloading more rounds than Rambo.
If you recall that 44-minute shooting in Los Angeles at the Bank of America, those two gentlemen were also both supposedly from Columbine, Colorado, the same town as the school shooting. You can read more about them here.